Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
Wed May 16, 2012
Primary Results: District 11
District 11, Senate Seat
Canyon County Senator Patti Anne Lodge (R- Huston) is seeking a seventh term in the Idaho Statehouse. The Republican lawmaker beat former legislator Maurice Clements. The two Republicans spent at least $26,000 in their primary election campaigns. Lodge was first elected to the Idaho legislature in 2000. She chairs the Senate Health and Welfare Committee. She now faces Democrat Victoria Brown in the general election.
District 11, House Seat A
Gayle Batt (R-Wilder) was appointed to take Representative Pat Takasugi’s District 11 seat after his death. The Republican from Wilder beat software developer Greg Collett in yesterday’s primary. Batt co-sponsored the failed abortion ultrasound bill earlier this year. Batt doesn’t have a challenger in the November election.
District 11, House Seat B
Representative Christy Perry (R-Nampa) is seeking her second term at the Idaho Statehouse. The Nampa businesswoman faced three other Republican challengers for the District 11 Seat B seat last night and won. The Republican winner doesn’t have an opponent for the November election.
Copyright 2012 Boise State Public Radio