Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
Fri January 31, 2014
Republican Senator Fulcher Raises $250,000 For Idaho Governor's Race
Republican gubernatorial candidate Russ Fulcher released his latest campaign finance report Friday. The report shows Fulcher raised $251,642 last year, $100,000 of which he personally loaned to his campaign.
Fulcher is currently a state senator in the Idaho Legislature. He's running against fellow Republican Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter in the May primary.
The report, filed with the Secretary of State’s office, shows Fulcher received cash from dozens of donors, including several who gave $5,000.
The report also shows Fulcher loaned his campaign $100,000 in the last three months of 2013.
Copyright 2014 Boise State Public Radio