Most Active Stories
- Quiz: Do You Know The Difference Between Idaho And Iowa?
- Idahoans And Iowans Join Forces To End State Mix-Up
- Idaho's Eccentric Political Candidate Harley Brown Gets Reality TV Deal
- Four Simple Notes Captured Listeners Across Centuries
- Study: Fungus Found In Chobani Yogurt More Dangerous Than First Reported
Thu May 31, 2012
Storify: Idaho Bans Five Wives Vodka, Here's What People Are Saying
Utah-based distillery Ogden's Own got a lot of attention this week after the Huffington Post and The Associated Press, picked up a story that Idaho liquor regulators told the company it couldn't sell its 'Five Wives' Vodka in the Gem State.
Local and national media have run with the story. Five Wives marketing director Steve Conlin told NPR the blowup has resulted in the sale of hundreds of 'Free the Five Wives' t-shirts (most are being sold in Idaho, some in other countries).
The story has also resulted in thousands of tweets and comments from people across the globe. Here's a tiny sampling of what people are saying: