Most Active Stories
- Grizzly Bear That Traveled 5,000 Miles Across Idaho, Montana Is A Mystery To Biologists
- Idaho Paraglider Could Be National Geographic's Adventurer Of The Year
- Data Points To Early Signs Of An Ada County Housing Bubble
- TV On The Radio To Headline Boise's Treefort Music Fest, Ticket Prices Increase
- Why Idaho Has Largest Share Of Unauthorized Immigrants Impacted By Obama Action
Fri September 28, 2012
A Visit With Science Friday Host Ira Flatow
When you tune in this afternoon for NPR’s Science Friday, you’ll hear this national show being broadcast live from the Boise State University campus. Host Ira Flatow and his team of directors, producers and engineers have been preparing for the Boise show for months. Topics today will include everything from wildfires to beer made from cheatgrass.
Ira Flatow got his start in public radio in Buffalo, NY more than 35 years ago. But he says his interest in science started when he was a boy. Click 'Listen' to hear his interview with KBSX 91.5.
You can hear Science Friday live from Noon to 2:00 PM on KBSX 91.5, and you can stream it here at BoiseStatePublicRadio.org.