Most Active Stories
- In Latest Campaign Gaffe, Ybarra's Degrees In Question
- In This Republican Stronghold, Why One Idaho Man Still Votes Democrat
- Idaho's GOP Governor Faces Two Hurdles: A Wealthy Democrat And Fed-Up Republicans
- In Crisis: Idaho’s Fragmented Mental Health System Leaves Many Behind
- How A Boise Woman Is Turning African-Inspired Handbags Into A College Education
Boise State Public Radio’s Correction Policy:
BSPR corrects major errors in broadcast and online stories. It’s our goal to be accountable and transparent with our coverage and our corrections. Corrections and clarifications will be archived on this page. You’ll find the correction or clarification at the beginning of a story.
You can e-mail your request for a correction or a clarification to news director Sadie Babits at firstname.lastname@example.org.