Most Active Stories
- Idaho Governor Isn't Worried About How History Will View His Fight Against Gay Marriage
- See What Your Idaho Zip Code Tells Marketers About You
- In Latest Campaign Gaffe, Ybarra's Degrees In Question
- Idaho Schools Chief Candidate Ybarra Hasn't Voted Since 1996
- Idaho Wedding Chapel That Refuses To Marry Gays Sets Off Conservative Alarm Bells
Boise State Public Radio’s Correction Policy:
BSPR corrects major errors in broadcast and online stories. It’s our goal to be accountable and transparent with our coverage and our corrections. Corrections and clarifications will be archived on this page. You’ll find the correction or clarification at the beginning of a story.
You can e-mail your request for a correction or a clarification to news director Sadie Babits at firstname.lastname@example.org.