If you’ve filed your state tax return, the Tax Commission says it may need more information before they can send you a refund. That’s due in part to concerns over identity theft and fraud. The Idaho State Tax Commission says it checks all tax returns for fraud and accuracy. For some, that means getting a letter from the Commission asking you to prove you’re you. The Commission is sending out identity verification letters that ask taxpayers to either take a short online quiz or provide...
- Good News For Elephants: China's Price Of Ivory Has Plummeted
- Will The EPA Reject A Pesticide, Or Its Own Scientific Evidence?
- On Their Way To Build A Youth Center, They Were Ambushed And Killed
- Trump Company Reportedly Looking To Add Another Hotel In Washington, D.C.
- Muslim Schoolchildren Bullied By Fellow Students And Teachers