The Trump Administration recently announced a 20 percent tariff on Canadian softwood lumber exports. The trade dispute over softwood lumber is nothing new. Softwood lumber is what home builders use, and the Canadian market is a big one in the United States. According to University of Idaho forest economics professor Greg Latta, American companies have long felt that Canadians have an advantage because Canadians log on nationally-owned forests – amounting to a government subsidy. “American...
- Canadian Court Clears Activist Who Gave Water To Pigs
- Here's What's In The House-Approved Health Care Bill
- America's Protected Natural Areas Are Polluted, By Noise
- Helping Wheelchair Users Navigate Mexico City's Hectic Streets And Sidewalks
- North Korea Pens Singular, Scathing Criticism Of Its Singular Ally, China