It’s been a year since last June’s Table Rock Fire in the Boise Foothills destroyed 2,500 acres of wildlife habitat. Sparked by illegal fireworks, the blaze burned and blackened the sagebrush-covered landscape. Over the last 12 months, a group of people and agencies have worked to restore the area. Martha Brabec says she’s seeing progress when she travels through the burn area. As Boise Parks and Recreation’s Foothills Restoration Specialist, she’s on the front lines of the fire recovery...
- Rescued D.C. Eagle Is Likely Celeb Birdie Grounded By Storm
- Several Injured After Vehicle Hits Pedestrians In East Boston
- How The Story Of Beer Is The Story Of America
- Stephen Hawking: Trump Pushing Earth's Climate 'Over The Brink'
- Amid 'Devastating' Progress Nationally, Black Lives Matter Engages Local Causes