Exclusive: Head Of Yellowstone Feels Abused By Interior Department The Trump administration is forcing the head of Yellowstone National Park out of his job. Dan Wenk said the National Park Service will replace him with a new superintendent this August.
Light pollution is the presence of artificial light in the night sky and as development has increased throughout the west, astronomers lament the lack clean, dark skies to observe the heavens. Fortunately, Idaho is home to some of the darkest skies in America and we talk about efforts to create a "dark sky reserve" with Stanley mayor Steve Botti and former Ketchum mayor Nina Jonas.
- Dry, Windy Weather Stokes Colorado Wildfire, But So Far No Homes Damaged
- SAG-AFTRA And TV Networks Move To Eliminate Casting Couch
- Canada Responds After White House Says Trudeau 'Stabbed Us In The Back'
- Maine Voters To Decide On Whether They'll Rank Candidates In Future Elections
- Trump And Kim Arrive In Singapore For Unprecedented Summit