Most Active Stories
- Idaho Void Of "Super Zips," State's Most Elite Zip Codes Are Near Boise
- Chris Petersen Era Ends At Boise State As ‘Coach Pete’ Departs For Washington
- Video Shows Rugged Snow-Covered Idaho Terrain Searchers Are Combing For Missing Plane
- Map: Proposed Megaload Route Will Wind Across Southern Idaho's Backroads
- Why A Group Of Idaho Potato Growers Is In Court Over Alleged Price-Fixing, "Cartel Behavior"
- Entrants must be 18 or older to play.
- Only one "entry" per household.
- Winners of large prizes from Boise State Public Radio (over $250) within the last year are not eligible.
- Winners of prizes of any value are not eligible to win again for 30 days.
- No Boise State Public Radio staff or family members are eligible.
- Prizes not transferable by sale, barter or trade.
- If after every reasonable effort has been made (three (3) attempts over 30 days) to award the prize but the potential winner(s) cannot be reached, potential winner(s) has refused to accept the prize, prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or entrant is found to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and become property of Boise State Public Radio.
- All entries must be received by the deadline announced on the air or posted on our website.
- These rules may be modified for specific contests.
- Any questions, contact the Membership Manager Eric Jones by postal mail or email (email@example.com) with your complete name, address and telephone number.
All contest entries made to Boise State Public Radio in response to the October 2013 Fall Membership Contest, whether by mail, website or telephone, are included in the drawings. The drawings are open to legal residents of the 50 states of the U.S., and the District of Columbia. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. This contest is sponsored by Boise State Public Radio, 1910 University Dr., Boise, ID 83725-1916. Employees, board members and advisory committee members of BSPR, its affiliates, advertising and production agencies related to this contest, and their respective household members are not eligible. BSPR volunteers may enter if they are not included in the above-named categories. Winners of prizes valued over $250 from Boise State Public within the last year are not eligible. Winners of prizes of any value are not eligible to win again for 30 days. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
How to Enter
No purchase or contribution is necessary. You may enter this contest in one of four ways: online at BoiseStatePublicRadio.org, by telephone at 1-800-359-8411, or mail to Boise State Public Radio, 1910 University Dr., Boise, ID, 83725-1916. Entry must include your full name, complete mailing address, phone number with area code, and an email address. All current sustaining members (as of October 1st) are automatically entered. No other method of entry will be accepted. Mail-in entries must be received no later than the day of the prize drawing. Contest begins September 23rd. Drawing will be held on October 10th, 2013. Limit one entry per household. Incomplete entries are void.
Selection of Winner
Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by the deadline date above. Prize drawing will be conducted by BSPR. Winner need not be present to win. Winner will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail within 24 hours of drawing. Every reasonable attempt will be made to award the prize. If after every reasonable effort has been made (three (3) attempts over 30 days) to award the prize but the potential winner(s) cannot be reached, potential winner(s) has refused to accept the prize, prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or entrant is found to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and become property of Boise State Public Radio.
Winners must confirm their acceptance of the prize by the date provided in the prize notification; otherwise, the prize will be forfeited. Each prize is guaranteed to be awarded except if forfeited by a prize winner.
Odds of Winning
Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winners' names, hometowns and likenesses for publicity purposes without additional compensation.
Limit of Entry
Limit one entry per household. Multiple entries, if discovered, will be disqualified. By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these official rules including all eligibility requirements. BSPR is not responsible for failures in technology such as but not limited to: technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any website or online service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Proof of emailing and/or mailing does not constitute proof of delivery.
Two (2) drawings will be held. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. All taxes on the prizes, including but not limited to federal, state and local income and sales taxes, and any expense not covered herein (including but not limited to expenses related to the use of the prize) are the responsibility of the winners. Prizes must be redeemed before the last taping of December 2014.
Prizes to be given away
Two (2) Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me Trips. Winner(s) will receive two (2) VIP tickets to the Wait Wait Don’t Tell me taping in Chicago at the Chase Bank Auditorium (good thru Dec. 2014), two (2) coach round trip tickets from Boise (up to $600.00 value per ticket) and two nights stay accommodations. Dates for air travel and accommodations must be for dates coinciding with WWDTM show tapings. The value of this trip package is $1,600.00.
Other Important Points
Prize drawing participants, by entering, release BSPR, its employees and its agents from any liability with respect to the receipt or use of any awarded prize. BSPR disclaims all warranties, guarantees or representations express or implied, concerning the condition, quality, or merchantability of any prize.
Boise State Public Radio reserves the right to cancel this contest and not award any prize in the event that in its judgment unforeseen developments warrant cancelation.
These rules may be modified for specific contests
Winners list will not be available until after November 15, 2013. For a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by November 1st, 2013 to Eric Jones, Boise State Public Radio, 1910 University Dr., Boise, ID 83725-1916.
Please contact the Membership Manager Eric Jones by postal mail or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your complete name, address and telephone number with any questions.