Boise State Public Radio's monthly sustainer giving program is the easiest and most efficient way for you to support the programs you rely on through secure, automatic monthly payments from your credit card, debit card, bank account, or payroll deduction (State of Idaho employees only).
- Enjoy uninterrupted Boise State Public Radio membership status.
- Help to save money in postage, paper, and administrative costs.
- Use an eco-friendly option, by allowing us to cut down on renewal mailings.
- Easily keep track of monthly contributions on your bank account or card statement.
- Provide Boise State Public Radio with steady and reliable income, to plan for a sustainable future!
- Be automatically entered into all sweepstakes!
- Your membership automatically renews every year in the same amount.
- Your contribution is automatically paid from your checking account or credit card at the beginning of every month.
- Payroll deduction is available for State of Idaho employees.
- You can update, change, or stop at any time.
- Make an online gift (see below) or call Vida Smith at (208) 426-3668.
- Select the monthly giving option.
- Choose the amount you would like to give. Most members give between $10 -$50 each month.
- Select a payment method: EZ-Pay, electronic funds transfer, EZ-Charge, charge on your credit/debit card or Payroll Deduction (State of Idaho employees only).
How to help Boise State Public Radio save even more:
- The sustaining member program helps Boise State Public Radio save more than $10,000 in mail printing and postage
- Credit/debit card charges cost more than $10,000 every year. By choosing EZ-Pay, the preferred way to pay, that will help us save even more. We don't pay processing fees through EZ-Pay, so more of your gift can go to programming.
An easy way to double or even triple your donation to Boise State Public Radio is to find out if your company has a matching-gift program. Such programs typically match all or a percentage of employee contributions to charitable organizations, making the employer a partner in employees’ personal philanthropy. Simply obtain a matching-gift form from your employer’s personnel office, fill it out, and mail it to Boise State Public Radio. To find out if your company will match your gift click here.
Donations Can Be Mailed To:
Boise State Public Radio
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID 83725-1916
Boise State University/Boise State Public Radio Tax ID #:
If your employer requires the use of a 501(c)3 please use the Boise State University Foundation Tax ID #:
- Contact Vida Smith at (208) 426-3668 or send her an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Most changes can be accommodated within one business day!