Most Active Stories
- Bike And Soak: Maps Take Riders On Hot Springs Tour Of Central Idaho
- Idaho Students Make Last-Ditch Effort To Kill Guns-On-Campus Bill
- Latest Snowpack Map Shows Continued Improvement In Idaho's Water Supply
- Interactive Map Pinpoints Idaho, U.S. Wind Turbines
- WATCH: Drone Catches Video Of Stampeding Dolphins, Whale Calf
Carl Scheider is host of Private Idaho on KBSU 90.3 fm. The original host of the freeform program, Victor Pacainia, once described the show as “four hours of whatever seems to fit.”
Carl also hosts Idaho Music, its name accurately reflects the program’s content and intent. Idaho Music also features a weekly concert guide to highlight opportunities to hear live music in the upcoming week. Idaho Music is broadcast each Saturday on KBSU-FM and KBSW-FM.
Carl has spent over 30 years in radio or radio-related industries, beginning with the original KBSU in 1976. He worked at J-105, as an announcer and Program Director, a brief (not brief enough) stop in Top 40 and positions as Music Director and announcer at top rated country station KQFC, classic rock KLCI and finally at Boise’s first AAA station, KF95.
Idaho Music is a weekly one hour program that will feature songs, performances, and interviews of Idaho artists.
Carl Scheider hosts the program, which also includes a weekly concert calendar to highlight opportunities to hear live music in the upcoming week.
Submit Your Music CD To Idaho Music:
c/o Boise State Public Radio
1910 University Dr.
Boise, ID 83725-1915