Most Active Stories
- Free Copies Of Controversial Sherman Alexie Novel Available To Meridian Students
- A Landslide Buried Boise In Mud 55 Years Ago, Scientists Say It Could Happen Again
- How Boise's 1959 Mudslide Led To Lasting Protections For City's Foothills
- Idaho Town Residents Want Mayor, Council Booted After Police Officer Kills Dog
- What Do Idaho Voters Want? Without Recent Public Opinion Polls, It's Hard To Tell
Dan Gorenstein has been a reporter with New Hampshire Public Radio since 2001, when he moved to New Hampshire from the Midwest. He got his start in journalism at the Chicago Reporter; an investigative journal that examines race and class disparities in the Chicago area. He’s won numerous national and local awards, including the Society of Professional Journalist Sigma Delta Chi investigative reporting award. He covers public policy, politics, poverty, and occasionally, subjects that don't start with the letter 'p.' His stories appear frequently on National Public Radio.