Most Active Stories
- Idaho Void Of "Super Zips," State's Most Elite Zip Codes Are Near Boise
- Chris Petersen Era Ends At Boise State As ‘Coach Pete’ Departs For Washington
- Son Of Former McDonald's Worker, Raul Labrador Opposes Minimum Wage Increase
- Video Shows Rugged Snow-Covered Idaho Terrain Searchers Are Combing For Missing Plane
- Map: Proposed Megaload Route Will Wind Across Southern Idaho's Backroads
Dan Gorenstein has been a reporter with New Hampshire Public Radio since 2001, when he moved to New Hampshire from the Midwest. He got his start in journalism at the Chicago Reporter; an investigative journal that examines race and class disparities in the Chicago area. He’s won numerous national and local awards, including the Society of Professional Journalist Sigma Delta Chi investigative reporting award. He covers public policy, politics, poverty, and occasionally, subjects that don't start with the letter 'p.' His stories appear frequently on National Public Radio.