Most Active Stories
- Quiz: Do You Know The Difference Between Idaho And Iowa?
- Idahoans And Iowans Join Forces To End State Mix-Up
- Idaho's Eccentric Political Candidate Harley Brown Gets Reality TV Deal
- Study: Fungus Found In Chobani Yogurt More Dangerous Than First Reported
- Report: More Idaho Children Live In Poverty, Education Outcomes Slide
Paul is Boise State Public Radio’s Associate General Manager/Director of Programming. He oversees all of the on-air and online content for KBSX, KBSU and associated stations. He helps insure that all of the stations sound their very best. KBSX has become an important news resource in the region and consistently ranks high in key audience metrics both locally and nationally.
Before coming to Boise in 2011, Paul spent more than 30 years helping build WFAE in Charlotte, North Carolina into one of the leading NPR news/talk stations in the southeast. Under his direction, WFAE flourished as an award-winning news resource and developed into a nationally recognized public radio leader that engages the community through important dialogue.
Paul is a graduate of UNC-Charlotte with a BA in Economics.