Most Active Stories
- How Do You Say That? 10 Idaho Places Only Idahoans Know How To Pronounce
- Idaho Universities Recommend Cutting Several Degree Programs
- Are You A Native Idahoan? Data Show Most Idaho Residents Aren't
- Award-Winning CBC Journalist To Join Boise State Public Radio
- Why Idaho's Most Well-Known Political Reporter Is Now Working For A Politician
Samantha Wright is a news reporter and the local host for Boise State Public Radio's All Things Considered on weekday afternoons.
Her spot reporting, special projects, and audio production have been featured on Voice of America, National Public Radio News, This American Life, National Native News, the Northwest Radio Network and on The New York Times website. Samantha earned a Regional Edward R. Murrow Award for Use of Sound for her feature “Co-op Cooks.” She also earned a first place award for Use of Sound for her feature “Canning Makes a Comeback” from PRNDI - Public Radio News Directors Incorporated. Samantha was a co-producer of the Idaho StoryCorps Project. The project was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists.