Most Active Stories
- See What Your Idaho Zip Code Tells Marketers About You
- In Latest Campaign Gaffe, Ybarra's Degrees In Question
- Idaho Wedding Chapel That Refuses To Marry Gays Sets Off Conservative Alarm Bells
- Live Blog: Making History, Same-Sex Couples Marry In Idaho
- Listen To Boise's Gay Marriage Celebration In 60 Seconds
Samantha Wright is a news reporter and the local host for Boise State Public Radio's All Things Considered on weekday afternoons.
Her spot reporting, special projects, and audio production have been featured on Voice of America, National Public Radio News, This American Life, National Native News, the Northwest Radio Network and on The New York Times website. Samantha earned a Regional Edward R. Murrow Award for Use of Sound for her feature “Co-op Cooks.” She also earned a first place award for Use of Sound for her feature “Canning Makes a Comeback” from PRNDI - Public Radio News Directors Incorporated. Samantha was a co-producer of the Idaho StoryCorps Project. The project was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists.