Most Active Stories
- Bike And Soak: Maps Take Riders On Hot Springs Tour Of Central Idaho
- Boise State President Says Guns On Campus Bill Solves A Problem That Doesn't Exist
- Governor Otter Signs Idaho's 'Ag-Gag' Bill
- Interactive Map Pinpoints Idaho, U.S. Wind Turbines
- WATCH: Drone Catches Video Of Stampeding Dolphins, Whale Calf
Samantha Wright is a news reporter and the local host for Boise State Public Radio's All Things Considered on weekday afternoons.
Her spot reporting, special projects, and audio production have been featured on Voice of America, National Public Radio News, This American Life, National Native News, the Northwest Radio Network and on The New York Times website. Samantha earned a Regional Edward R. Murrow Award for Use of Sound for her feature “Co-op Cooks.” She also earned a first place award for Use of Sound for her feature “Canning Makes a Comeback” from PRNDI - Public Radio News Directors Incorporated. Samantha was a co-producer of the Idaho StoryCorps Project. The project was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists.