Most Active Stories
- Idaho Void Of "Super Zips," State's Most Elite Zip Codes Are Near Boise
- Son Of Former McDonald's Worker, Raul Labrador Opposes Minimum Wage Increase
- Chris Petersen Era Ends At Boise State As ‘Coach Pete’ Departs For Washington
- Video Shows Rugged Snow-Covered Idaho Terrain Searchers Are Combing For Missing Plane
- Chris Petersen Says Decision To Leave Boise State For Washington Was About 'Timing And Fit'
Mon September 9, 2013
Actor Aaron Paul Rents Boise's Egyptian Theatre For Public 'Breaking Bad' Screening
Actor Aaron Paul gave his fans plenty to tweet about Monday. The Idaho native says he’s rented out Boise’s Egyptian Theatre and wants everyone who can to come watch the next episode of Breaking Bad with him on Sunday.
While the event is free, you'll need to get a ticket to get through the door.
I rented out the Egyptian theater in downtown Boise to live stream the next episode. Who's coming with me? It's free. It's fun. #YeahBitch.
— Aaron Paul (@aaronpaul_8) September 9, 2013
Aaron Paul is best known for his role as Jesse Pinkman in the series Breaking Bad. Last year, he received his second Emmy Award for this role. In his acceptance speech, Paul thanked his parents for kicking him out of the house so he could follow his dreams. He also thanked the writers of AMC’s hit series for not killing off his character.
This is the final season of Breaking Bad.
Clarification: We told you Aaron Paul's event at the Egyptian is free and open to the public. While that's true, you do need a ticket and those tickets are through PEAK radio stations. We've updated this story to clarify this.