Most Active Stories
- Bike And Soak: Maps Take Riders On Hot Springs Tour Of Central Idaho
- Boise State President Says Guns On Campus Bill Solves A Problem That Doesn't Exist
- Governor Otter Signs Idaho's 'Ag-Gag' Bill
- Interactive Map Pinpoints Idaho, U.S. Wind Turbines
- WATCH: Drone Catches Video Of Stampeding Dolphins, Whale Calf
Mon September 9, 2013
Actor Aaron Paul Rents Boise's Egyptian Theatre For Public 'Breaking Bad' Screening
Actor Aaron Paul gave his fans plenty to tweet about Monday. The Idaho native says he’s rented out Boise’s Egyptian Theatre and wants everyone who can to come watch the next episode of Breaking Bad with him on Sunday.
While the event is free, you'll need to get a ticket to get through the door.
I rented out the Egyptian theater in downtown Boise to live stream the next episode. Who's coming with me? It's free. It's fun. #YeahBitch.
— Aaron Paul (@aaronpaul_8) September 9, 2013
Aaron Paul is best known for his role as Jesse Pinkman in the series Breaking Bad. Last year, he received his second Emmy Award for this role. In his acceptance speech, Paul thanked his parents for kicking him out of the house so he could follow his dreams. He also thanked the writers of AMC’s hit series for not killing off his character.
This is the final season of Breaking Bad.
Clarification: We told you Aaron Paul's event at the Egyptian is free and open to the public. While that's true, you do need a ticket and those tickets are through PEAK radio stations. We've updated this story to clarify this.