After 57 years at the intersection of Collister and State Street in Boise, 20 th Century Lanes is closing down June 30. A community fixture since Eisenhower was in the White House, the same family has operated the alley for generations. Stepping into 20 th Century Lanes, the first sound to hit the ears is the unmistakable clunk of bowling balls hitting the polished wood of the lanes and the crash of pins. Mixed in with the clatter of strikes and spares, a steady hum of conversation and...
- How To Pick Kids' Apps For The Backseat This Summer
- The Anti-Trump 'Resistance' Tries To Rebuild After Stinging Georgia Loss
- Moonwalkers' Apollo 11 Capsule Gets Needed Primping For Its Star Turn On Earth
- Los Angeles Moves Closer To Legalizing Sidewalk Food Vendors
- School Vouchers Get A New Report Card