Idaho is one of five states that doesn’t fund preschool. Most other states require their school districts to provide pre-kindergarten, or pre-K. Now education officials are reviewing the results of a test study that measures the impact of preschool in one Boise neighborhood.
- Spanish Prime Minister Takes Unprecedented Step To Dissolve Catalan Government
- In Florida, Felons Want Their Voting Rights Restored Automatically
- California Wildfires Have Disrupted School For A Quarter Of A Million Students
- Close Encounters With Congress?
- Iowa Tries A New Domestic Violence Intervention: Mindfulness