One Meridian high school student will be spending Memorial Day researching a World War II soldier from Idaho. He’s looking for help from the community to remember a soldier who died in Normandy. Josh White is a sophomore at Renaissance High School. He and his teacher Janelle Gilson are taking part in a national program designed to teach students about World War II. White is researching the life of Army Technician Fourth Grade Ray O. Coffey. He’s learned a few things from census and military...
- Protests, Suspicion In Vietnam Over Government's Response To Fish Kill
- What One District's Data Mining Did For Chronic Absence
- 3 Shipwrecks In 3 Days: 700 People Die Trying To Cross Mediterranean
- Memorial Day In Kandahar: A Run To Honor America's Fallen
- Illinois General Assembly Works To Resolve Budget Impasse