After nine years, a beloved arts event in downtown Boise is coming to an end. Modern Art (which takes over the Modern Hotel Thursday evening for the last time) began at the height of the Great Recession. Now, the hotel staff says it’s time to retire the event – but not without one big final party. In 2008, the Modern Hotel opened some of its rooms to local artists for one night in May. The idea was to give artists a new venue to display or perform their work, allowing them to transform their...
- Texas Judge Refuses to License Childcare Facility In Immigrant Detention Center
- Beyond 'Sesame Street': A New Sesame Studios Channel On YouTube
- Churchill Downer: The Forgotten Racial History Of Kentucky's State Song
- FBI Probe Of Clinton Email Use Advances With Aides' Interviews
- How The Media Failed In Covering Donald Trump