In April, as all the snow from last year's punishing winter melted, flows over Shoshone Falls peaked around 20,000 cubic feet per second. By May, the flow rate over the falls had settled around 12,000 cfs, but they still dazzled. If you missed the show in the spring, water managers are again upping the water that will tumble over the Niagara of the West.
- Haitians Are Turning Plastic Waste Into Valuable Fabric
- Scientists Say Japanese Monkeys Are Having 'Sexual Interactions' With Deer
- Trump Administration Moves To Kill Rules For Organic Eggs
- Are These Condom Ads Too Sexy For TV?
- We LYLAS, But It's Time To Say TTFN As AOL Instant Messanger Signs Off For Good