The city of Twin Falls and Clif Bar Tuesday celebrate the opening of a new plant that will bake all flavors of the company’s signature energy bars and a line of kid’s bars. The plant is nearly 300,000 square feet and employs more than 200 people with about 60 more to be added early next year. The lowest wage is $15 an hour. The Twin Falls area has seen huge growth in the food manufacturing industry in recent years. But Clif Bar plant general manager Dale Ducommun says the main reasons his...
- California Lawmakers Approve Mandatory Sentencing for Rape
- Gonorrhea Is Becoming Untreatable, U.N. Health Officials Warn
- Cannabis Growers Seek Blue Ribbons For Their Buds At Oregon's State Fair
- For Some African-Americans, Efforts To #BuyBlack Present Challenges
- When The U.S. Backs Gay And Lesbian Rights In Africa, Is There A Backlash?