Eleven Tibetan Monks will be spending this week in Caldwell at the invitation of the College of Idaho and the nonprofit Caldwell Fine Arts. These monks are from a monastery in India that has a satellite campus of sorts in Georgia. The monastery’s founders fled Tibet after the Chinese government took over the area in the 1950s and its monks follow the Dalai Lama. The monks will spend much of the week creating an intricate sand picture called a mandala. Caldwell Fine Arts director Alison...
- NASA Spots What May Be Plumes Of Water On Jupiter's Moon Europa
- Republicans Say Obama Administration Is Giving Away The Internet
- How Arnold Palmer Hit A Hole In One With His Signature Drink
- Young Syrian With A Dream Risks His Life To Film New Netflix Doc
- Philippine President Says He'll Open Trade Alliances With China, Russia