It’s been a tumultuous first two weeks in the Idaho Legislature. It started last week when Idaho House Speaker Scott Bedke removed Republican Representative Heather Scott from her committee assignments for comments she made about her colleagues. The move came after Scott was accused of telling another lawmaker that women in the House trade sexual favors with leadership to secure committee chairmanships. That’s when Representative Christy Perry of Nampa wrote a letter to the Speaker saying...
- Gambia Prepares For Showdown As Foreign Troops Threaten Intervention
- Tom Price, HHS Nominee, Faces Tough Questions On Stock Deals And Obamacare
- Sotheby's Contends Painting That Sold For $842,500 Is A Fake
- At Final White House Press Conference, Obama Offers Both Reflections And Rebukes
- What Does It Mean When Cancer Findings Can't Be Reproduced?