After 41 days, an armed occupation at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge came to a conclusion Thursday morning. The four remaining militants at the refuge surrendered to federal authorities.Around 9 a.m. Thursday, law enforcement escorted the Rev. Franklin Graham and Nevada state Assemblywoman Michele Fiore from the roadblock outside the refuge to the refuge headquarters. Fiore and Graham then spent about two hours in negotiations with the occupiers.Husband and wife Sean and Sandy Anderson...
- History-Making Philae Lander Faces 'Eternal Hibernation' On Comet
- After Nearly 4 Months, Porter Ranch Gas Leak Is Temporarily Plugged
- NYC Police Officer Found Guilty Of Manslaughter In Shooting Of Unarmed Man
- As The Water Crisis Continues, Flint's Superintendent Looks Forward
- Clinton Gets Back In The Game After Blowout Loss To Sanders In N.H.