On Sunday, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers denied a permit for the Dakota Access Pipeline to carry oil underneath a section of the Missouri River in North Dakota. For months, this has been the site of protests, led by members of the Standing Rock Sioux Reservation. In the days leading up to the decision, military veterans joined the protest, including several from Idaho.
Last weekend a small group of Idaho Veterans loaded into a van and began the thousand-mile drive to the...
- In Taped Confession, Charleston Church Shooter Says 'We All Know I Am Guilty'
- Japan Sends Long Electric Whip Into Orbit, To Tame Space Junk
- A Message Of Tolerance And Welcome, Spreading From Yard To Yard
- Defense Secretary Ash Carter Makes Surprise Visit To Afghanistan
- Washington State Dairy Workers Challenge Their Exemption From Overtime Pay